If you’re an acupuncture associate looking for a job, you can stop looking on Indeed and Monster right now.
- You can stop worrying about finding your own patients.
- Stop worrying about not having enough money to pay rent.
- Stop being upset that patients don’t trust you.
- Stop getting angry that patients say, “Well, I think I got better because of the yoga, not the acupuncture.”
- Stop being annoyed that PTs and chiropractors are doing dry needling.
You can stop.
No one has taught you how to attract, maintain, and communicate with patients.
And that’s OK.
When you join a winning team and learn, then your growth will be exponential:
“This is my favorite acupuncture job.” – W.
“fast-paced, fun, and rewarding.” – Brandi
“One of the best jobs I have ever had. It is the perfect mixture of a team and family environment which makes work always enjoyable and exciting” – Amber
If you want to be part of a team, then we have a great team.
Acupuncturists across Texas have turned stress and worry into success, comaraderie, and celebration.
You can join our team, help many patients, and enjoy work/life balance.
If you’d prefer to not wait to find your acupuncture family, click below to learn how: