Achieve Integrative Health
Located in Cedar Park, TX
Cedar Park (512) 260-1710
Point of Contact: Jimmy Yen, L. Ac.
Looking for 3 L. Ac. to join our Expanding Team in Cedar Park, TX
Is it clear to you that owning your own practice is not for you? Is it your Life’s purpose to help people with TCM? Are you looking for a successful Team to join where you can focus 100% of your time on producing phenomenal results for patients and not have to worry about running a business?
Are you wanting to join a team that is never stagnant and always growing? Do you value transparency and hard work? Are you looking for a team, where each individual is paid based on the results they produced and not because they just showed up for work?
Do you seek a team that is constantly improving themselves and implementing changes to better their lives and the lives of their patients?
If you currently cannot produce 80% results for 90% of the patients you treat, are you willing to learn how treatment techniques that DO produce those results? Are you more concerned about getting the results for the patients instead of holding on to a technique that doesn’t produce consistent results with 80% effectiveness?
Would you like to be surrounded by people are self-motivated that push each other to do better and around a group of humble people who do not have the entitled mindset?
That is our Team Culture at Achieve Integrative Health, and that’s what has helped us build one of the largest Acupuncture clinics in the Austin Metro Area. 2020 has been the best year for our clinic ever, even despite COVID. We are looking to add the right team members to facilitate our expansion. We have the patients; we just need help servicing them and producing great results. Currently our LAcs are both graduates of THSU.
We have 2 SHIFTS:
Shift #1 = MWF 8:19-12:30pm, 1:30-6:30pm
Shift #2 = TTH (8:19-12:30pm, 1:30-6:30pm), Sat (8am-1pm)
- 3 month probation/training period = which you’ll be required to learn our treatment systems, Key performance indicators for the position and produce 80% results, Base Salary is $2500 per month
- When you pass the 3 month probational period your Base salary will increase to $5k per month
- This is for both shifts above.
- We have 2 different bonus structures depending on your ability to produce results.
- We have other benefits, but we’ve found applicants typically don’t care about them so if it’s important to you, we can discuss them during the interview process.
- We value our team members and will do whatever it takes to make them happy by creating opportunities for them to achieve their goals.
- will sponsor H1-B / Green card for the right candidate
No experience required, in fact not preferred. We’re not looking for Acus who have been in practice for 20 years, we’re looking for Acus who can produce results or want to learn how to produce Results within a short amount of time. Evidence of the ability to produce results is a huge plus. The right mindset, attitude and work ethic are the most important for us, the skill part we can teach you
TYPICAL DAY FOR THIS POSITION:
You’ll start your day role playing communication and then spend the rest of the day providing acupuncture treatments, pulse re-evaluations, re-exams, lab reviews, dietary consultations, manual therapy, prescribing herbs, and writing SOAP notes. If you have a case where you don’t know how to communicate the western medicine explanation of the patients disorder then your nights and weekends will be spent researching on google. You will be responsible for the patient you treat, which means this is not a technician job where you come in and stick needles and go home. At the end of the day you are responsible for the results for the patients that you treat.
We understand some Acus think all the above is toxic for the work place. That’s why we’re looking for Acus who think all the above is a Great work environment, we’re looking for you!
TO APPLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- email us your resume
- email us a 60 second video telling us 3 reasons why you are wanting to join our team vs joining another clinic, why us?
- email us the answer to the following questions:
Q: How do you like to receive feedback?
Q: Are you legally allowed to work in the U.S.?
Q: What ways can management show you that they value you?
Q: Which shift are you applying for?
(note: incomplete applications will automatically be disqualified)