Manager in Training
Attention: MBA in Healthcare Management Students
We are currently looking for an ambitious Manager in Training to help us reach our goals.We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (match based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
During your time in the Manager in Training Program, you will complete field training and classroom assignments preparing you to function competently as a Manager in a Shared Service Center (SSC). Training will focus on enhancing your management and technical skills. Field training will ensure you are knowledgeable in all aspects in the business office functions. You will also complete training modules in various departments and display competency in specialized aspects of the position such as registration, compliance, billing and collections.
During your time in the Manager in Training program your duties will include:
- Complete field training assignments rotating between a hospital, practice and SSC setting.
- Determine trends in operational performance and identify process improvement opportunities including up-front collections, reduction in insurance denial trends, and reduce percentage of error.
Serve as interim manager within various facilities and/or functions to further enhance your management and technical skills.
- BS or BA degree required (or working towards the completion of a BA or BS). Accounting, Business, Finance Healthcare Administration & Hospitality degrees are a plus.
- MBA degree preferred.
- Experience in healthcare, healthcare management or finance is preferred.