Master of Business Administration (MBA) Hybrid Online Program
Students will need a computer with camera and microphone capabilities, mobile phone and internet access to take courses in the program, as follows:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OSX Sierra, iPad IOS10
- Internet: Broadband connection (256 Kbit/sec or faster—this will ensure that videos and online presentations can be viewed) through USB wireless modem, ADSL, T1/T2, fiber optic or cable.
- Compatible browsers: Google Chrome 32 bit version 50 or later, Safari 10 or later.
- Plug-Ins: the latest version of Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- To view all the resources uploaded to Moodle, students will need to have Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or an equivalent (e.g. Open Office, Viewer) installed.
- With all firewalls, the uploading of files must be enabled.
International Student Information
1. TOEFL iBT 61
2. IELTS 6.0
3. Have completed a 2-year (60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits) baccalaureate or graduate level, English-based education in an institution: accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education, or in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada (except Quebec), New Zealand, or Ireland. In all cases, English must have been both the language of instruction and the language of the curriculum used.
4. English is an official language in the student's home country.
International students who don’t meet the English language proficiency requirements for MBA can still apply. They will enroll in full-time ESL courses until they meet the requirements.