THSU Library (San Antonio Campus)
THSU San Antonio Campus Library Guide
- Monday through Thursday: 9:30 am-3:45pm.
- The library is proud to offer hundreds of volumes dealing with a variety of health, science, business, and Traditional Chinese Medicine topics. THSU Library Catalog– Please note location of item (Austin or San Antonio)
- The San Antonio library provides students with access to an extensive collection of eBooks and electronic research journals.
- The San Antonio library also partners with the UIW Physical Therapy library to provide study space and access to in-library use of print materials.
- Students are required to attend an orientation at the start of their program and are provided with information detailing library services at that time.
- The library and the librarian are here to serve students and employees.
The library is located behind the clinic classroom at the THSU San Antonio Acupuncture Clinic.
The Librarian, Ms. Heidi Hoecker, can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com and by phone at 210-509-8080.
- Reference – The Librarian is happy to help you find the print or digital information you need. Please stop by, you’ll make my day!
- Circulation – Check-Out and Check-In of library materials.
- Technology – Assistance with student email accounts (including resetting passwords) and Google Drive. Additional tech help is also available from the Librarian.
- A student computer is located in front of the Admissions Office. There is no charge for printing school-related information. The librarian is available to assist you with computer or research questions.