THSU Library (Austin Campus)
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm (Closed for Lunch 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm)
- Saturday/Sunday: Contact librarian for details
Current Library Highlights:
- Honor System Display
- NCCAOM Resources for 2020
- The library is proud to offer thousands of volumes dealing with a variety of health, science, business, and Traditional Chinese Medicine topics.
- The library also offers access to a collection of periodicals, DVDs, and Chinese language materials.
- Our library takes particular pride in its collection of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) journals from China, covering the period from 1982 to present.
- The Mandarin Room of the Library houses over 500 titles in the Chinese language, as well as an exclusive collection of Chinese language manuscripts, journals, and notes.
- Students are required to attend a library orientation at the start of the program and are provided with handouts detailing the library services at that time.
The library is located in the rear of the THSU campus building.
The librarian can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and by phone at 512.444.8082.
- Printing and copying services are available in the library
- Computers for browsing and study use are available
- WiFi Access
- Fall Course Textbooks are here
- NCCAOM Preparation